Thursday, December 16, 2010

NSDCC Craft Show

It's been a terrible long time since my last post but we all know what this time of the year is like and here is one of the reasons I've been so busy.


 This is a picture of my booth at the NSDCC show. It was my first time at this show. It's a bit of a distance from my home town, over a 4 hour drive but it was soooo worth it! I think I've found a better market for all my products I think, simply due to the fact that it is a bigger city and everything that goes with that is good for sales.

  My booth had two different personalities. This photo is of my landscape I do inspired by living here on Cape Breton Island. These items have all been doing really well at the local galleries where the tourists shop.


This side of the booth was all my accessories and they did very well as gift items.

 These are some of my journals which did extremely well and there are some quilted floral brooches at the top.

This is my lady which I dressed up in a scarf and brooch. I decorated her as well as the whole booth with some sinamey ribbon. It was incredibly easy to use and looked great for the holiday season, although lime green and fuchsia aren't traditional I thought they were perfect!

I met a lot of great people and I'm definitely going back next year even to the summer show.

1 comment:

Marg said...

I should have checked back here before I asked about Halifax. That's great news, glad it was such a success. The big city does make a difference.
Good luck at ACTS