Tuesday, November 22, 2011

NSDCC Christmas Craft Show 2011


I'm back from the NSDCC show and I'm posting the pics of my booth. the show was quieter than last year but still good and lots of fun to see friends again. 




 I had a corner booth this year with only two walls and I really liked it.  The booth was only 5 x 10 which was a bit small but I was trying to cut costs. May go back to a larger booth next year.





These are some brooches I made with left over scraps of my blow torch evening bags and then added felt, stitching and more melting. I've been called a pyromaniac by some. :)


                         The journals were back again because they always go over well. I added E-reader and
                                                                   I- Pad covers this year.



                           Key fobs were a good seller this year , a good stocking stuffer.



              I think the purses looked great all grouped together and people were really drawn to them.



 The felted ornaments had to be the best seller. I think it was the lower price point and they were really cute too. :)


 I can't believe I have to reload the car tomorrow and head back on the road for another show in Halifax at the Dalplex. And then there is another the next weekend but at least that is here at home at the CBCCD.  and then a little one day event at CBU. I'm looking forward to the end and a nice break.

2 comments:

RedTwigBrownTwig said...

Your display looks great! Hope next show is a success too.

Needleit said...

Thanks :) Fingers are crossed, and toes, and eyes.......