Sunday, July 25, 2010

New Product- Jewelry

I'm starting with a new product on cruise ship  days that I wanted to share with you. It's a line of jewelry combining wool and metal, here are some pics.






I'm really enjoying working with the jewelry, I never have before. The reponse so far has been good, the colors are bright and  attract people imediately.



The black cords are also wool and are made from recycled wool sweaters.




I've also made some bookmarks, I'm an avid reader and I love these.




I think this line will do well come the fall at the craft shows, fingers crossed. :)

2 comments:

Marg said...

Looking good
Marg

casey_erin said...

I don't know if I'm in the right place! I visited Cape Breton this summer with my mother and, while traveling the Cabot trail, stopped at a gift store and bought two lovely gift cards (looks like the ocean and the shore). On it said Fibre Arts by Joan Mackenzie - made in Cape Breton. I regret not buying more and I've been trying to find a way to order them. If you are the Joan Mackenzie that made these cards, could you please e-mail me at casey_erin1@hotmail.com! Thank you so much!
Casey Heintzman