Sunday, September 18, 2011

New Threads, YUM!

Inspiration has arrived in the form of new threads. Which is great because it's time for more journals. They are selling really well at the galleries and down at the cruise ships too, in fact I'm having a hard time keeping up with them because I'm trying to produce enough for the big Christmas shows as well. I seem to be chasing my own tail right now so a boost of inspiration is just what I need. 


These are my new selection of variegated threads, I buy Signature brand, they have a wonderful selection of colors and the quality is great too.  



                 Here are piles of journals in progress as I'm matching up threads for each.




    My thread collection is growing , it's just like being in a candy store don't you think? :)

                               Okay, enough fooling around, back to work!

No comments: